There’s nothing like Maine lobster! Our premium lobster tails hail from the picturesque waters of Penobscot Bay in the Gulf of Maine. Wild-caught using small day boats and delivered daily to the docks of this small fishing village, these smaller lobster tails are packed with sweet, succulent white meat and make an ideal appetizer. Frozen for your convenience, thaw overnight in the refrigerator and enjoy this decadent treat at home anytime. Freshly-frozen, this selection averages 3 oz to 4 oz each.
- Our lobster tails are frozen immediately after processing and are high pressure pasteurized to ensure freshness and peak quality.
- Our lobster tails come from Greenhead Lobster, who have been catching lobster for over 25 years and have an intrinsic focus on hand harvesting, using individual traps and small day boats, and sourcing independent fishermen.
- Greenhead Lobster takes every step to ensure the highest quality of lobsters they harvest, including sustainability measures and social responsibility standards.
- With a state-of-the-art HPP processing facility, Greenhead Lobster allows for the lobster meat to separate from the shell when it is raw so it can be easily removed.
- The darker green and brown colors of a lobster's shell are destroyed in the cooking process, leaving the more resilient and iconic red color.
Source: US Food & Drug Administration
See My Order section of our FAQ page.