Smoked coho salmon is made using wild coho salmon caught by local fishermen in an environmentally sustainable one line, one hook, method in the clean waters of southeastern Alaska. Wild coho salmon is renowned for its bright color, firm texture, and distinctive flavor, which is enhanced using traditional smoking techniques perfected at Acme’s legendary Brooklyn smokehouse. There, they use natural smoke from the burning of real fruitwood chips, resulting in a smoky, savory and rich flavor incomparable to any other smoked salmon.
- Blue Hill Bay smoked coho salmon by Acme is made with the finest fish available, smoked one batch at a time using natural smoke from the burning of real fruitwood chips.
- Responsibly grown, with no artificial colors or flavors.
- Kosher for Passover
- Blue Hill Bay smoked coho salmon is frozen immediately after smoking to ensure freshness and quality.
- Acme monitors and ensures that the highest standards of care are carried out from start to finish, providing premium smoked fish.
- Acme is committed to minimizing their impact on the environment by recycling waste, reducing packaging sizes, using recyclable materials, and limiting use of water and energy.
- Acme smoked salmon is a product of BRC certification, ensuring all aspects of quality and safety are met during as food production.
- Best Aquaculture Practices certified.
- Acme's history dates back to the early 1900s when founder Harry Brownstein arrived in Brooklyn, NY. Four generations later, Acme continues to be family-owned and operated.
See My Order section of our FAQ page.