Our fresh Atlantic cod is mild tasting with a firm texture and large flakes. A bit sweeter and firmer than its Pacific cousin, Atlantic cod is an ideal choice for anyone new to eating fish. This versatile fish can be prepared in a wide variety of cooking methods, and the light flavor profile makes Atlantic cod ideal for marinades and sauces.
- Our Atlantic cod is wild-caught in the icy waters of Iceland and delivered fresh.
- These thick center-cut portions are similar to what you would see at a high-end restaurant. Cut from the middle of the fish and never from the tail. The center-cut portions are uniform in size so they cook evenly and look fantastic on the plate.
- A great choice for fish & chips.
- The Atlantic cod is one of the most studied marine fishes and most well-known stories of marine fish management in the world.
- Atlantic Cod can grow to well over 6 ft in length and weigh over 200 lbs.
Source: US Food & Drug Administration
See My Order section of our FAQ page.