Our fresh Faroe Islands salmon is rich and buttery with a melt-in-your-mouth texture and tender flakes. Thanks to our direct relationships with farms in the remote Faroe Islands, including Bakkafrost, we’re able to deliver the finest salmon direct from the source. The vibrant orange meat of the Faroe lslands Salmon has a milder, more subtle flavor than wild salmon and is perfect for those who are new to eating salmon. A favorite of professional chefs worldwide, this versatile fish is delicious grilled, broiled, baked, or pan fried. Faroe Islands salmon will quickly become a family favorite.
- Our Atlantic salmon is farmed in the pristine waters of the Faroe Islands and delivered fresh.
- The Faroe Islands is in the “goldilocks zone” of the Gulf Stream, with cold water temperatures that are ideal for raising premium salmon.
- Our Atlantic salmon are raised with no added hormones or antibiotics and fed with non-GMO feed.
- The farms in the Faroe Islands are among the most sustainable in the world and adhere to strict standards set forth by third-party NGOs.
- The skin of the Atlantic salmon is edible and crisps up beautifully when cooked.