Swordfish is a white fleshed fish with a slightly sweet taste and a meaty texture. Due to its mild and not “fishy” flavor; swordfish meat is perfect for the picky eater and those just starting to cook fish. Extremely versatile in the kitchen swordfish can be grilled, baked, sautéed, smoked, or pan-fried. Each steak is approximately 1-inch thick.
- North Atlantic swordfish is one of the most sustainable seafood choices.
- Swordfish is a smart seafood choice because it is sustainably managed and responsibly harvested.
- Swordfish holds up well to marinades.
- Great for summer kabobs on the grill.
- Fulton Fish Market checks each fish for fat content to ensure we pick only the best.
- The largest swordfish ever caught was over 14ft long and weighed 1,182 lbs!
Source: US Food & Drug Administration
See My Order section of our FAQ page.