Pacific halibut is mild and sweet with a firm texture and snow-white flaky meat. With its delicate flavor, halibut is a good choice for picky eaters or anyone new to eating fish. The firm tender flesh of the halibut lends itself to a variety of cooking methods, and is excellent grilled, seared, or baked.
- Our Pacific halibut is wild-caught in the icy waters of Alaska and flash frozen.
- Wild-caught Pacific halibut is sustainably managed and responsibly harvested under U.S. regulations.
- Our Pacific halibut is delivered perfectly portioned and ready to cook.
- Pacific halibut is very lean and can become dry if overcooked.
- Pacific halibut is the largest of the flatfish and can grow to over 8 feet long and 5 feet wide.
- Despite being different species, the differences between eating Atlantic halibut and Pacific halibut are negligible.
See My Order section of our FAQ page.