Blue Hill Bay Scottish style smoked salmon has a subtle nutty flavor like no other smoked salmon. Scottish style smoked salmon is dry brined, called Scottish style, before being cold smoked at Acme’s legendary Brooklyn smokehouse.
- Scottish style smoked salmon means the salmon is dry brined, or dry cured, in salt and celery powder, before being cold smoked.
- Blue Hill Bay Scottish style smoked salmon by Acme is made with the finest fish available, smoked one batch at a time using natural smoke from the burning of real fruitwood chips.
- Responsibly grown, with no artificial colors or flavors.
- Kosher for Passover
- Blue Hill Bay Scottish style smoked salmon is frozen immediately after smoking to ensure freshness and quality.
- Acme monitors and ensures that the highest standards of care are carried out from start to finish, providing premium smoked fish.
- Acme is committed to minimizing their impact on the environment by recycling waste, reducing packaging sizes, using recyclable materials, and limiting use of water and energy.
- Acme smoked salmon is a product of BRC certification, ensuring all aspects of quality and safety are met during as food production.
- Best Aquaculture Practices certified.
See My Order section of our FAQ page.