Crispy Skin Barramundi with Artichokes, Leeks and Lemon Butter Broth Recipe
Prep Time : 00h 10
Cooking Time : 00h 10
Servings Number : 2 - 2 people
This simple yet impressive dish is ready is ready in under 10 minutes. This quick barramundi recipe lets the mild, sweet flavor of the Barramundi really shine.
Recipe by Kelly Armetta.
- 2 x 6-ounce Barramundi portions, skin on, thawed
- 4 baby artichokes, quartered and blanched
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and thickly sliced
- 1 leek, white only, cut on a diagonal into 5 pieces
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons water or chicken stock
- 4 Tablespoons butter
- 2 sprigs fresh marjoram
- 3 red radishes, cut into quarters
- 3 sprigs parsley, stems removed
- 4 Tablespoons olive oil
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Heat a non-stick skillet with olive oil.
- Pat Barramundi portions dry and season flesh side only with salt and pepper.
- Add fish to pan skin side down and lightly press fish into pan. Sear for 2 minutes. Turn over.
- Add radishes and parsley leaves to pan. Place pan into oven and roast for 4 or 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat another small sauté pan with butter, stock (or water), artichokes, garlic, marjoram sprigs and leeks.
- Gently poach vegetables in butter and add lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Once leeks and garlic are tender, remove from heat.
- Serve the Barramundi with the vegetables and sauce. Enjoy!