- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper (or more, to taste)
- 2 eggs
- ⅔ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- ⅓ cup panko bread crumbs
- 12oz uncooked White Gulf shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 1 teaspoon hot chili sauce
- Line up three shallow bowls as your breading stations.
- In the first bowl, whisk together the flour and pepper.
- In the second bowl, beat the eggs.
- In the third bowl, whisk together the panko bread crumbs and the unsweetened coconut flakes.
- With each shrimp, dredge in the flour mixture, then dip in the egg mixture, then dredge in the panko-coconut mixture.
- Place coated shrimp onto a plate, then spray generously with cooking spray as well as the basket of the Air Fryer.
- Cook in two batches at 400°F for 5 to 8 minutes, turning each batch midway through cooking.
- Whisk together the honey, lime juice, and hot chili sauce. Serve over or alongside the shrimp.
SEAFOOD USED IN THIS RECIPE: