- 4 Swordfish Portions, 8 oz. each
- 5 fresh Plum Tomatoes, diced
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced finely
- ¼ cup Flat Leaf Parsley, chopped
- ½ teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1 tablespoon Brined Capers, rinsed well
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Red Wine Vinegar
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425º Fahrenheit.
- Place the Swordfish Steaks in a greased baking dish. Brush the tops of the steaks with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake, uncovered, for 12-15 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- While the fish is baking, combine the tomatoes, garlic, parsley, oregano, capers, vinegar and 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a bowl. Add pepper and just a sprinkling of salt.
- Remove Swordfish from the oven, plate and serve with the tomato mixture on top.
FISH USED IN THIS RECIPEShop for Swordfish