- 4 Porgy Fillets
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- ¼ cup Shallot, finely minced
- 2 clove Garlic, finely minced
- Zest and Juice of 2 Limes
- Sesame Seeds
- Sesame Oil
- Rinse and pat dry fillets. Prepare a baking tray by covering it with foil and spraying with vegetable oil.
- Place fillets on baking tray. Sprinkle each ingredient over the fillets in an even layer. Allow to rest for 3 minutes.
- Broil fish until flaky but moist. Finish with more juice, oil, and seeds if necessary!
FISH USED IN THIS RECIPEShop for Porgy