- 2 tablespoons butter
- 16 ounces frozen corn
- 4 ounces lump crabmeat or jumbo lump crabmeat
- 3-4 tablespoons sliced green onions, divided
- Lemon juice, to taste
- 1 cup whole milk
- 8 ounces clam juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add ¼ cup frozen corn and cook until heated through. Add in lump crabmeat, half of the sliced green onions, and a dash of lemon juice, to taste.
- In a large saucepan, bring the milk and the remaining corn to a boil. Remove from heat, cover, and allow to cool for ten to fifteen minutes. Very carefully, transfer to a blender or food processor and pulse until smooth. Add the clam juice and the remaining green onions into the corn and milk mixture, and blend until smooth.
- Return corn and milk mixture to the large saucepan, and gently stir in the crab mixture. Bring to a simmer. Add salt and pepper to taste, and serve.
SEAFOOD USED IN THIS RECIPE: