- ¾ cup Saltine Crackers, finely crushed
- 1 tablespoon prepared Yellow Mustard
- 1 ½ tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon fresh Chives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh Parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1 large Egg, beaten
- ¼ cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 lb. Lump Crabmeat, picked over to remove any shell remnants
- In a large bowl, mixed together the egg, mayonnaise, mustard, chives, parsley and Old Bay Seasoning until well combined.
- Gently fold in the crabmeat and cracker crumbs, being careful not to break up the lumps.
- Shape into cakes and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Heat oil in a skillet, and gently sauté the chilled crab cakes until golden, about 3 minutes per side.
SEAFOOD USED IN THIS RECIPECrabmeat