- 8 Lobster Tails, 4 oz. each
- 4 Tablespoons Lemon Butter, melted (combine 4 Tbsp. melted butter with ½ Tsp. lemon zest)
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 4 Tablespoons Butter, salted
- 5 Tablespoons Onion, minced
- ½ Teaspoon Garlic, minced
- 1 cup Butter Crackers, crushed
- 1 ½ cups Jonah Crabmeat, picked over for shells and cartilage
- ¼ Teaspoon Salt
- Ground Pepper, to taste
- ½ Teaspoon Lemon Zest
- 5 Tablespoons Dry Sherry
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 425º Fahrenheit. Cut the lobster tails; start at the top of the shell & cut down to edge of the fin. Remove the tail meat, then place on top of the shells.
- Place lobster on baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper and then brush with melted lemon butter. Bake for approximately 5 minutes.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan. Add onion and garlic and cook until onion is translucent (about 2 minutes). Gently fold in crushed crackers, salt, pepper, lemon zest, sherry, olive oil & crabmeat.
- After 5 minutes, remove lobster tails from the oven. Brush again with melted lemon butter, pack pre-cooked Jonah crab stuffing tightly on top. Bake for 12 to 13 minutes, or until lobster meat reaches 145º Fahrenheit. Brush again with melted lemon butter, then serve immediately.
FISH USED IN THIS RECIPEShop for Lobster
Shop for Crab