- 9-inch pie plate
- Cooking spray
- Medium bowl
- ½ pound fresh crabmeat, flaked
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- Crackers or bread, for serving (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Coat the pie plate with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In the medium bowl, combine all ingredients, mixing well.
- Spoon the crab mixture into the pie plate. Bake until hot and bubbly (about 25 minutes).
- Serve hot and enjoy!
SEAFOOD USED IN THIS RECIPE: