- 1 lb. Dogfish Fillets
- 1 Tablespoon Sesame Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Oyster Flavored Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Corn Starch
- 4 oz. Coconut Oil
- 1 Clove Garlic, minced
- 1 Medium Onion
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1 Head Small Bok-Choy (Chinese Cabbage)
- 1 Half Can Baby Corn
- ½ lb. Peapods
- 3 oz. Shredded Carrots
- Sesame Seeds
- Cut dogfish fillets into 1” cubes. In a mixing bowl combine dogfish, sesame oil, oyster sauce, soy sauce and corn starch. Mix thoroughly.
- Cut onion, cabbage and red pepper into ½ to 1” pieces. Make sure all remaining ingredients are measured and ready.
- Heat wok on high, add 2 oz. coconut oil. When oil smokes add dogfish and stir rapidly in wok for approximately 2 minutes. Remove the fish from wok place in a bowl.
- Add the remaining coconut oil. When the oil smokes, add vegetables one at a time while continuously stirring. Cook for approximately 2-3 minutes or until desired tenderness. Lower the heat and fold the fish back into the wok and stir thoroughly.
- Top with sesame seeds and serve immediately. Enjoy!
FISH USED IN THIS RECIPE