The luscious, rich flavors of Kvarøy Arctic salmon pair perfectly with the savory notes of miso in this easy salmon recipe. Made with only four ingredients and ready in 10 minutes, we have a feeling this will become your go-to work from home lunch or midweek dinner. Serve it with steamed jasmine rice, your favorite seasonal sautéed veggies, toasted sesame seeds, avocado, scallions, and fresh cilantro on top. Recipe by Hannah Guthman.
- 12 oz Kvarøy Arctic salmon fillet
- 2-3 teaspoons warm water
- 1/2 tablespoon miso paste
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Whisk wet ingredients together in a small bowl until combined and slightly thickened.
- Pat the salmon dry, then brush some of the mixture on top to coat (just like you would with a glaze).
- Add a touch more sesame oil to your pan and sear skin-side up for 3-4 minutes over medium high heat, then flip and cook for another 3-4 minutes until it’s done to your liking.
- Finish with a quick squeeze of lemon, a little black pepper and tiny pinch of flaky salt. Enjoy!
SEAFOOD USED IN THIS RECIPE