It's hard to beat slow roasted salmon but add an everything bagel crust and we have our new favorite breakfast-for-dinner mash up.
Our everything bagel slow roasted salmon recipe looks impressive but is super easy to make. Simply mix together the everything bagel seasoning (which we love to sprinkle on just about everything) and press into the salmon before slow roasting. Slow roasting keeps fish moist and juicy and is one of our favorite ways to cook salmon, since it's almost impossible to overcook. We love Kvarøy Arctic salmon in our slow roasted salmon recipe because not only is it sustainable and packed with Omega-3s, but its flavor is mild with a silky texture, making it an ideal partner for the aromatic, crunchy crust.
- 2 Tablespoons black sesame seeds
- 2 Tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 Tablespoons garlic flakes
- 2 Tablespoons onion flakes
- 2 Tablespoons poppy seeds
- Four 8 oz Kvarøy Arctic Salmon Portions
- 2 + 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 teaspoons kosher salt
For the everything bagel seasoning:
- Preheat oven to 275F.
- Mix all the ingredients for the everything bagel seasoning in a small bowl.
- Line a baking sheet with foil, then brush with one tablespoon of olive oil. Pour about 3 tablespoons of everything seasoning onto a small plate.
- Pat salmon dry, and season with salt. One at a time, place salmon skin-side up into the everything seasoning, making sure to press the seasoning into the salmon, and covering every side, except the skin-side.
- Once well coated, place skin-side down onto the greased foil, and repeat with the remaining salmon portions.
- Place in the oven, and cook for 30-45 minutes, until the salmon is flaky and still moist inside (look for an internal temperature of 120F). Remove from the oven and enjoy!
SEAFOOD USED IN THIS RECIPE