- 1 stick of Butter (4 oz.)
- 1 cup Frank’s RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- Cajun Seasoning to taste
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 cup Blue Cheese dressing
- Carrots and Celery to garnish
- 1 ½ lb. cleaned, deveined 16/20 Shrimp
- Season shrimp with salt, pepper and Cajun spices.
- In a small pan, melt butter. Add hot sauce and let simmer for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Arrange shrimp on skewers, and baste liberally with sauce mixture.
- Place skewers on a medium grill and cook about 2 minutes per side, basting often.
- Serve with blue cheese dressing, celery and carrots.
FISH USED IN THIS RECIPEShop for Shrimp