- 4 Cod Fillets
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 cup Spinach, chopped
- 1 Tomato, diced
- 4 tablespoons Onion, roughly chopped
- 4 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 4 tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 slices Mozzarella Cheese, cut into cubes
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Place cod on a piece of aluminum foil and season with salt, black pepper, and garlic powder. Add tomato, spinach and onion to cod. Season once more.
- Add olive oil and balsamic vinegar over cod. Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Create a packet with the foil and be sure to form a seal by crimping the edges together. Place the fish on the grill and cook until fish is flaky (7-9 minutes).
SEAFOOD USED IN THIS RECIPE: