- 1 lb Salmon, cut into 4 portions
- 2 Zucchinis
- 2 Yellow Squash
- 1 Red Onion
- ½ Fresh Lemon
- ½ Fresh Orange or Tangerine
- 4 Cloves Garlic
- Fresh sprig of Thyme
- ¼ cup Honey
- 1 Tablespoon stone ground Brown Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Seasoned Pepper Blend
- Olive Oil
- Sprinkle of Raw Sugar
- Cut the vegetables in to similarly sized shapes. Slice the citrus. Peel the garlic cloves and cut them in half.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Along one half of the baking sheet, evenly distribute the cut vegetables, thyme and garlic halves. Drizzle with olive oil and season with pepper blend.
- Arrange the Salmon fillets on the other half of the baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper blend and brush generously with honey mustard. Finish with a sprinkle of raw sugar.
- Preheat your oven to 425º Fahrenheit. Place in oven and bake for 10 minutes. At this time, remove the vegetables and toss slightly. Then, continue cooking the Salmon for another 10 minutes or until it is firm to the touch.
Remove the Salmon from the oven, flake gently and toss with cooked vegetables.
FISH USED IN THIS RECIPEShop for Salmon