- 2 pounds Flounder fillets
- ½ tablespoon butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ cup diced fresh tomato
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350º Fahrenheit.
- In a medium baking dish, distribute the flounder and place small dots of butter on top. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Top the flounder with basil, diced tomatoes and garlic powder
- Cover, and bake 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until fish is easily flaked with a fork.
FISH USED IN THIS RECIPEShop for Flounder