- 8 Frozen Langoustines, thawed
- ⅓ cup Olive Oil
- 3 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 Tablespoons fresh Basil, chopped
- 2 Tablespoon fresh Parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh Lemon Juice
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- Lemon wedges, for garnish
- Thaw the Langoustines in the fridge overnight. After rinsing, cut each on the underside using a pair of kitchen scissors and remove the black vein.
- Place the Langoustines in a shallow dish. Combine all of the ingredient except the lemon wedges and pour over the fish. Cover and marinate in the fridge for 45 minutes, tossing half way through.
- Arrange the Langoustines in a roasting pan and roast in a 350° Fahrenheit oven for 10 minutes. Be sure to baste and turn frequently until they are pink and cooked through.
- Place in a serving platter and garnish with lemon wedges.
FISH USED IN THIS RECIPEShop for Langoustines