- 1 lb. Shell-On Shrimp 16/20
- Coarse Sea Salt, to taste
- Fresh Dill, to taste
- 1 Jar (8oz) Loi Garlic-Potato Dip
- Greek Olive Oil
- Lemon, to taste
- Add shrimp to a dry hot pan over high heat, and cook until shrimp begins to turn opaque.
- Lower heat to medium, and add 2-3 tablespoons olive oil, and continue cooking shrimp until they are cooked through.
- Add 2-3 teaspoons of freshly cut dill.
- Add zest from half a lemon.
- Add one jar of Loi Garlic-Potato Dip, and toss all ingredients together over heat until fully combined.
- When Loi-Garlic Potato Dip begins to caramelize, remove from pan, serve and enjoy!
FISH USED IN THIS RECIPEShop for Shrimp