- Medium bowl
- Plastic wrap
- ½ lb fresh shrimp, steamed
- 1 small red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 ½ small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 ripe mango, cubed
- 1 ripe avocado, cubed
- 3 limes, juiced, plus wedges to serve
- ½ cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- ¾ cup white vinegar
- ½ cup coconut milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place the shrimp and vinegar in the large bowl. Toss to coat, then cover with plastic wrap. Marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Drain the marinade from the shrimp.
- Add the mango, avocado, onion, bell peppers, cilantro, coconut milk, and lime juice. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve chilled with cilantro garnish and tortillas on the side. Enjoy!
SEAFOOD USED IN THIS RECIPE: