Looking for a new favorite salmon recipe? Perfect for new year healthy eating, this is a one-pan salmon recipe complete with veggies that's ready in 15 minutes.
Recipe by High Liner Culinary and courtesy of Seafood Nutrition Partnership.
- 1½-2 lbs fresh salmon fillet
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ⅓ cup honey whole grain mustard
- ⅓ tsp. salt
- garnish: parsley, lemon, tangerine
- your favorite vegetables: broccoli, carrots, potatoes, cauliflower, squash
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Place salmon on a large baking sheet. Mix together salt, syrup and mustard. Coat presentation side of salmon with the mixture.
- Bake oven for 12-15 minutes, or until fish is cooked to your liking.
- Garnish salmon with parsley, and lemon and tangerine rounds. Serve with roasted vegetables.
SEAFOOD USED IN THIS RECIPE