- 2 - 1 ½ lb. whole Red Snappers, cleaned
- 1 large onion, sliced
- ½ cup Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Fresh Rosemary, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Chilled Butter, cut into pieces
- 5 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400º Fahrenheit.
- Line a heavy baking sheet with aluminum foil. Brush the foil with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Place fish on top of the foil.
- Using a sharp knife, score the top of each snapper with 3 parallel slashes. Brush with the remaining olive oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- Combine the onion, parsley, rosemary and fill the cavity of each snapper with the mixture. Sprinkle with lemon juice and dot with butter.
- Roast the snapper for about 40 minutes, or until it flakes easily.
FISH USED IN THIS RECIPEShop for Red Snapper