- 2 fresh salmon fillets
- 2 sweet potatoes, diced and peeled
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- 2 broccoli heads, chopped
- Olive oil spray
- ¼ cup water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Spice mix of your choice (optional)
- Coat the pressure cooker liner with olive oil spray.
- Add the potatoes, then spray the top with oil and sprinkle generously with salt. Add the water.
- Place the pressure cooker trivet on top of the potatoes.
- Line the pressure cooker trivet, first with ½ of the orange slices, then with the salmon. Arrange the fish skin-side down flat on the oranges, not piled on top of each other.
- Season the salmon with salt, pepper and (optional) spices. Top with the remaining orange slices.
- Place the aluminum bowl on top of the salmon so that the pieces are contained in the bowl.
- Add the broccoli. Spray it with ghee, and sprinkle with salt.
- Close and lock the pressure cooker lid. Cook on high for 3 minutes, following your pressure cooker’s instructions for use. When finished, carefully remove from the pressure cooker, using heat-proof mitts.
- Divide the broccoli, potatoes, and salmon onto two plates. Season with olive oil and salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!
SEAFOOD USED IN THIS RECIPE: