Crispy salmon tacos are a recipe the entire family will fall in love with. Serve this taco with your favorite coleslaw. Serves 4.
- 1½ pounds Kvarøy Arctic salmon portions, cut into sticks
- Spiced fish breading mix
- Oil for frying
- 8 8-inch corn tortillas, grilled
- 1 small tub of coleslaw
- Tartar sauce
- 2 limes, cut into wedges
- Toss fish in a paper bag with fish breading mix until well coated.
- Heat the oil in a large heavy skillet to a depth of 1 inch. Fry the fish until crisp and well browned. Drain on paper towels and keep warm in the oven.
- To assemble the tacos: layer the coleslaw in the grilled tortilla. Place a piece of the salmon on top, drizzle with the tartar sauce!
SEAFOOD USED IN THIS RECIPE