- 1 lb fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 lb fresh sea scallops, cut in half
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 medium green onions, sliced
- 2 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp crushed red pepper
- Heat the oil in the saucepan over medium heat. When the oil is hot, add the garlic, onions, carrots, and parsley. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the carrots are crisp-tender (about five minutes).
- When the carrots are cooked, stir in the remaining ingredients. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until the shrimp are pink and firm and the scallops white (about five minutes).
- Top the pasta with the seafood mixture. Serve and enjoy!
SEAFOOD USED IN THIS RECIPE: