- U/8 Shrimp
- U/10 Scallops
- Peppers, Zucchini, Carrots
- EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Balsamic Glaze
- Salt & Pepper
- Julienne the peppers, zucchini and carrots. Blanch then in salted boiling water for 10-12 seconds and then drain into a colander. Place the blanched vegetables into a bowl of ice water.
- Heat a large non-stick pan and drizzle with Olive Oil once hot.
- Place the scallops and the shrimp into the hot pan and season with salt and pepper. Sear each side for 2-3 minutes.
- Blanch the broccolini in hot salted water for 30 seconds.
- For the dressing, mince garlic and add to a bowl with salt, pepper, and the juice of half of a lemon. Whisk together.
- Drain the blanched vegetables and drizzle the dressing on top. Mix thoroughly.
- Place the vegetables in the center of the plate and add the shrimp and scallops on top. Finish with a drizzle of EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil) and balsamic glaze.
FISH USED IN THIS RECIPEShop for U/10 Scallops
Shop for U8 Shrimp