- Vegetable Peeler
- Paper Towel
- 2 English cucumbers with ends removed, cut in half in the middle
- 1 cup cream cheese, softened (10-15 Seconds in the microwave should do it!)
- 1 cup smoked salmon, cut into strips
- Use a vegetable peeler to shave the cucumbers into approximately 6-7 inch strips.
- Dry the strips of their moisture by blotting them with a paper towel, which will make the rolls last longer.
- Spread 1-2 teaspoons of cream cheese along the strip of cucumber
- Place a strip of smoked salmon on top of the cream cheese and press it all together with the cucumber. Roll the cucumber up as tightly as possible from one end.
- Once they are rolled, spear each cucumber roll with a toothpick to ensure they stay circular.
- Add a squeeze of lemon or place lemon wedges as a garnish.
- Make sure you roll and serve these babies quickly - within a few hours is ideal.
SEAFOOD USED IN THIS RECIPE: