- 6 ounces smoked salmon, thinly sliced
- 8 cups baby spinach
- 1 English cucumber, peeled and diced
- 3-4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill, or 2 teaspoons of dried dill
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- Pomegranate seeds (optional)
- Combine the olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and dill into a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Stir in the smoked salmon, baby spinach, cucumber, and radishes. Toss well.
- Transfer salad to a cold serving plate and garnish with green onions and pomegranate seeds.
SEAFOOD USED IN THIS RECIPESmoked Salmon