Our Pacific Halibut is mild and sweet with a firm texture and snow-white flaky meat. With its delicate flavor, Halibut is a good choice for picky eaters or anyone new to eating fish. The firm tender flesh of the Halibut lends itself to a variety of cooking methods, and is excellent grilled, seared, or baked.
- Our Pacific Halibut is wild-caught in the icy waters of Alaska and flash frozen.
- Wild-caught Pacific Halibut is sustainably managed and responsibly harvested under U.S. regulations.
- Our Pacific Halibut is delivered perfectly portioned and ready to cook.
- Pacific Halibut is very lean and can become dry if overcooked.
Our wild Alaska sockeye salmon is caught by independent fishermen in the pristine waters of Bristol Bay, Alaska, the sockeye salmon capital of the world. The sockeye salmon portions are immediately frozen to ensure their peak freshness and flavor, allowing you to enjoy wild Alaska sockeye salmon all year round. Sockeye salmon has a beautiful ruby red color, and its high oil content gives these firm textured salmon portions a bold, rich flavor.
- Wild Alaska sockeye salmon is sustainably caught from the wild habitats of Bristol Bay, Alaska, home to the world’s largest commercial wild salmon fishing community.
- Our wild sockeye salmon portions are free of chemicals.
- Our wild Alaska sockeye salmon is Marine Stewardship Council certified to ensure sustainable fishing practices.
- Wild Alaska sockeye salmon is BRC certified to ensure effective food safety management systems are in place.
- Bristol Bay is home to the largest commercial wild salmon fishery in the world. Every year, an average of 38 million sockeye return to Bristol Bay.
Our Coho Salmon have a mild delicious salmon flavor with firm flesh and velvety texture. Coho salmon is a favorite among top chefs for its lovely flavor profile and beautiful orange-red color. If you have never had salmon, Coho’s mild flavor and firm texture will make you fall in love with Salmon.
- Our Coho is wild-caught in the icy waters of Alaska and flash frozen.
- Delivered perfectly portioned and ready to cook.
- Coho salmon are an anadromous fish, which means they can live in both fresh and saltwater.
This is a frozen bundle that will be shipped with dry ice and arrive frozen. It will be shipped separately from any fresh or live items. Your delivery date may be moved to reflect the availability of dry ice, and we will ship your order as soon as possible.