Grilled Octopus Recipe
Ashley McCrary, CEO, Healthy Little Peach
Our tender Spanish octopus tentacles are seared on the grill for a light char and complemented with a bright olive oil and herb dipping sauce. Serve over mixed greens for a healthy, protein-packed meal.
- Thaw the octopus.
- Preheat a grill to medium-high heat.
- Cover octopus tentacles with olive oil and juice of half the lemon. Grill for 3-4 minutes per side, until charred.
- Remove from heat and place over greens.
- Whisk together the ingredients for the sauce.
- Serve with lemon wedges and enjoy!
Tip: Make sure not to overcook the octopus or it will become very tough.