Shrimp Quiche Recipe
Elevate a traditional brunch favorite to “seafood lover” status with this delicious shrimp quiche recipe.
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 Tablespoon green onions, finely chopped
- salt & pepper, to taste
4 ounces cooked shrimp, tails removed
- ⅔ cup grated gruyere cheese
- 9-inch baked pie shell
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl, combine the eggs, sour cream, green onions, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- Spread the shrimp evenly to cover the bottom of the pie crust. Then, sprinkle the cheese to cover the shrimp.
- Pour the egg mixture over the shrimp-cheese layer.
- Bake until the egg mixture is golden brown (about 30 minutes).
- Serve warm, or store in the fridge until ready to reheat.