Smoked Salmon Pinwheel Recipe
Smoked salmon pinwheels are a quick and easy seafood recipe you can pull together that the whole family will love for a quick snack or lunch. Thanks to Seafood Nutrition Partnership for the recipe.
2⅔ ounces smoked salmon
- ⅓ cup baby spinach
- 3 ounces goat cheese, plain (or cream cheese)
- 1 Tablespoon minced chives
- ⅓ Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 flour tortilla
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Mix cheese (or cream cheese), garlic and chives in a medium bowl; season with salt and pepper.
- Spread cheese mixture on the tortilla.
- Lay the spinach leaves flat in a single layer on half of the tortilla.
- Place thin slices of the smoked salmon on top of the spinach.
- Roll the pinwheel, starting with the salmon side.
- Cut and serve.