Our fishmongers have created a raw bar variety that captures the best of the best from each coast!
- 1 Dozen Blue Point East Coast Oysters: Our Blue Point oysters have a fresh, briny, ocean flavor with a firm texture and mild, sweet aftertaste.
- 1 Dozen West Coast Oysters of the Day: West coast oysters are plump and meaty with a clean and delicate flavor.
- 1 Dozen East Coast Oysters of the Day: East coast oysters are p lump and firm with a delicate sweet flavor and mild brininess.
- 2 Dozen Littleneck Clams: Littleneck clams, the smallest variety of hard shelled clam, have tender flesh and a subtly sweet flavor that are great for raw bar novices.
- 2lbs Fresh Wild Colossal Shell On White Gulf Shrimp: Our fresh white gulf shrimp are sweet and delicious with a firm texture, have a more milder flavor and a less salty taste than other shrimp. Cook these before serving.
- 5oz Bottle of DeDe's Cajun Cuisine Red Hot Sauce: A tasty, vinegary bite adds that extra Louisiana kick to any dish, a perfect addition to your raw bar or splashed onto your seafood.
- 11oz Bottle of Fulton Fish Market Cocktail Sauce: Zesty, bold and rich, use our cocktail sauce as a dipping sauce for oysters, clams and shrimp cocktails.
See My Order section of our FAQ page.
Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness. We recommend cooking your seafood to an internal temperature of 145°F for 15 seconds.