Tuna Tartare Asian Inspired Recipe
This Tuna Tartare recipe is perfect as an appetizer or main dish. This recipe is simple, easy, and goes from prep to plate in 15 minutes. Enjoy this delicious Tuna Tartare Asian Inspired recipe that will leave you wanting more.
- 1½ Tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons ginger, finely diced
- 1 Tablespoon scallions, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon shallots, finely diced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
1 pound tuna loin
- Using a sharp knife, cut the tuna into ¼ cubes.
- Place the tuna into a large bowl, and gently combine with sesame oil, ginger, scallion, salt and pepper.
- Place a round mold in the center of your plate, fill with the tuna mixture, and lightly press. Lift the mold, and repeat.
- Garnish with avocado slices and serve cold.