Our exquisite California white sturgeon caviar boasts a creamy, nutty flavor with elegant grey pearls that pop in the mouth and sparkle on the plate. A favorite with the world’s leading chefs, enjoy this luxurious treat as a stunning accoutrement to breakfast or as an elegant appetizer.
- Grey to dark brown, with firm, medium pearls and a creamy, nutty flavor profile.
- Nothing but caviar and salt.
- Our caviar is sourced from Paramount Caviar, who supply the world’s leading Michelin star restaurants, and now you can enjoy the same premium caviar at home.
- Paramount Caviar visit each farm themselves to observe the quality of the caviar.
- Did you know...roe is a general word for eggs harvested from fish, while caviar is a specific kind of roe from fish within the sturgeon family.
See My Order section of our FAQ page.