Rainbow trout are a soft flaky fish with a delicate almost nutty flavor. If you like salmon you will love rainbow trout. This versatile fish works well with a variety of preparation methods like grilling, sautéing, baking, and deep frying, and can be used in any recipe that calls for snapper or salmon.
- Our rainbow trout are farm-raised in the crystal clear spring waters of Idaho, providing a clear, fresh from the river tasting rainbow trout and delivered fresh.
- Because our rainbow trout are farm-raised, there is no pressure on wild stocks.
- Idaho produces more than 75% of the trout in the United States.
- Delivered to you cleaned, butterflied (the backbone & ribs have been removed), and ready to cook.
- Rainbow trout is an excellent fish to smoke.
See My Order section of our FAQ page.