Our wild Alaska sockeye salmon is caught by independent fishermen in the pristine waters of Bristol Bay, Alaska, the sockeye salmon capital of the world. The sockeye salmon portions are immediately frozen to ensure their peak freshness and flavor, allowing you to enjoy wild Alaska sockeye salmon all year round. Sockeye salmon has a beautiful ruby red color, and its high oil content gives these firm textured salmon portions a bold, rich flavor.
- Wild Alaska sockeye salmon is sustainably caught from the wild habitats of Bristol Bay, Alaska, home to the world’s largest commercial wild salmon fishing community.
- Our wild sockeye salmon portions are free of chemicals.
- Our wild Alaska sockeye salmon is Marine Stewardship Council certified to ensure sustainable fishing practices.
- Wild Alaska sockeye salmon is BRC certified to ensure effective food safety management systems are in place.
- Bristol Bay is home to the largest commercial wild salmon fishery in the world. Every year, an average of 38 million sockeye return to Bristol Bay.
See My Order section of our FAQ page.
Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness. We recommend cooking your seafood to an internal temperature of 145°F for 15 seconds.