Our Atlantic salmon fillet has a melt-in-your-mouth texture and tender flakes. Thanks to our direct relationships with select farms we are able to deliver the finest salmon direct from the source. The vibrant colored meat of our Atlantic salmon has a milder, more subtle flavor than wild salmon and is perfect for those who are new to eating salmon. We only select world-class salmon that is a favorite of professional chefs. This versatile fish is delicious grilled, broiled, baked, or pan fried. Our Atlantic salmon will quickly become a family favorite.
- In order to ensure you only receive the best year round, we source our products from a variety of locations and purveyors, such as the sea loch's of the Scottish highlands and the fjords of the Faroe Islands.
- We look for locations with currents and water temperatures that are ideal for raising salmon.
- Our Atlantic salmon are raised with no added hormones or antibiotics and fed with non-GMO feed.
- The farms we work with are among the most sustainable in the world and adhere to strict standards set forth by third-party NGOs.
- The skin of the Atlantic salmon is edible and crisps up beautifully when cooked.
See My Order section of our FAQ page.
Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness. We recommend cooking your seafood to an internal temperature of 145°F for 15 seconds.