A healthy take on the deli classic, this sliced smoked salmon pastrami is created from the finest salmon and features a traditional blend of robust herbs and spices. The result is the perfect balance of spice and smoke with a buttery texture you’ll love.
This award-winning pastrami smoked salmon starts with pure Atlantic salmon, seasoned with the decadent Brooklyn-style homemade spices of a deli classic, before being smoked at Acme’s legendary Brooklyn smokehouse. This subtly smoky, buttery smoked salmon is delicious at breakfast or as a twist on your favorite deli sandwich.
- Pastrami smoked salmon is cured just like the popular Nova salmon, in a mix of salt and brown sugar for days. After curing, an assortment of spices are coated onto each fillet, before being cold smoked over a blend of fruitwoods, to give it that distinctive pastrami flavor.
- Blue Hill Bay smoked pastrami salmon by Acme is made with the finest fish available, smoked one batch at a time using natural smoke from the burning of real fruitwood chips.
- Responsibly grown, with no artificial colors or flavors.
- Kosher for Passover.
- Blue Hill Bay smoked pastrami salmon is frozen immediately after smoking to ensure freshness and quality.
- Acme monitors and ensures that the highest standards of care are carried out from start to finish, providing premium smoked fish.
- Acme is committed to minimizing their impact on the environment by recycling waste, reducing packaging sizes, using recyclable materials, and limiting use of water and energy.
- Acme smoked salmon is a product of BRC certification, ensuring all aspects of quality and safety are met during as food production.
- Best Aquaculture Practices certified.
See My Order section of our FAQ page.