Our family-favorite fresh tuna burger recipe lets the fresh taste of our #1 yellowfin tuna shine, and are ready in under 10 minutes!
- Two #1 yellowfin tuna steaks, sliced in half lengthways to ¾ to 1 inch thick
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons miso
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- Butter lettuce leaves, for topping
- 4 burger buns
- Heat a pan over medium-high heat. Drizzle tuna with olive oil on both sides, and season with salt and pepper.
- Sear the tuna for 2 minutes on each side. Remove and rest.
- Make the mayo: mix the mayonnaise, miso, ginger and honey in a bowl.
- Toast the burger buns, then spread with the mayo, add a slice of tomato and a lettuce leaf, then the tuna, then top with more lettuce. Enjoy!
SEAFOOD USED IN THIS RECIPE