Salmon or Arctic Char
- 4 Salmon or Arctic Char Fillets (4 oz. ea.), skin on
- ¼ Teaspoon Salt
- ⅛ Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil, plus more for the grill
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- ¼ cup Sriracha Chili Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon fresh Lime Juice
Red Cabbage Slaw
- 1 small head Red Cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 Tablespoons Rice Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- ½ cup your favorite BBQ Sauce
- 8 Flour Tortillas, warmed
- Combine mayonnaise, Sriracha sauce and lime juice until smooth. Cover and chill in the fridge.
- Toss red cabbage, rice vinegar, sugar and olive oil until well combined. Cover and chill in the fridge.
- Coat grill with olive oil and pre-heat to medium.
- Coat fish fillets with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill, skin-side down, until flaky, 7-8 minutes. Cut into lengthwise pieces.
- To assemble, place fish pieces on warmed tortillas and top with Sriracha mayonnaise, BBQ sauce and red cabbage slaw.
FISH USED IN THIS RECIPEShop for Salmon Shop for Arctic Char