For the Fish
- 6 Tablespoons Blackening Seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 4- 8 oz. portions Steelhead Trout
For the Remoulade
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons Whole Grain Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Paprika
- 2 Tablespoons Gherkin Pickles, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon fresh Parsley, chopped
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until almost smoking. Coat each trout portion well with the blackening seasoning and place the fish into the skillet. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or until charred. .
- For the remoulade, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, paprika, gherkins and parsley in a mixing bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Transfer to a serving dish and serve with the remoulade.
FISH USED IN THIS RECIPEShop for Trout