Roasted Lemony Langoustines Recipe
This roasted lemony langoustines recipe is simple, flavorful, and perfect on top of pasta.
8 frozen langoustines, thawed
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- salt & pepper, to taste
lemon wedges, for garnish
- Thaw the langoustines in the fridge overnight.
- Rinse the langoustines in cold water. After rinsing, cut each on the underside using a pair of kitchen scissors and remove the black vein.
- Place the langoustines in a shallow dish. Combine all of the ingredients, except the lemon wedges, and pour over langoustines. Cover and marinate in the fridge for 45 minutes, tossing half way through.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Arrange the langoustines in a roasting pan and roast in the oven for 10 minutes. Be sure to baste and turn frequently until they are pink and cooked through.
- Place in a serving platter and garnish with lemon wedges.