Octopus Salad Recipe
Salad doesn't have to be boring! Try this amazing Octopus Salad recipe that's easy and scrumptious.
3 pounds cooked octopus
- 3 cloves garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 celery ribs, diced
- ⅓ cup parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup vinegar peppers, diced
- ½ cup canned black olives, sliced
- ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
⅓ cup fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon dried oregano
Cut cooked tentacles into 1 inch pieces.
- Place the octopus in a large mixing bowl along with the rest of the ingredients and combine well. Allow the salad to marinate in the refrigerator from 4 hours to overnight.
- Remove the salad from the refrigerator and let it sit at room temperature for 20 minutes before serving. Enjoy with a crusty bread!