One-Sheet Shrimp Fajitas Recipe
With little prep needed and quick clean up, this one-sheet shrimp fajitas recipe will be a hit with the whole family.
- ½ lime, juiced
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoons plus ⅓ cup olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon sweet paprika
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
1 pound fresh shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- ½ green bell pepper, seeded and diced
- ½ large yellow or red onion, sliced
- lime wedges, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- To make the marinade, combine the lime juice and garlic in a blender, on low speed. Slowly add the ⅓ cup olive oil and blend until mixed. Add the salt and spices. Pulse once to combine.
- Pour the marinade into a zip-seal plastic bag. Add the shrimp, tossing to coat. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, toss the bell peppers and onion in 2 teaspoons olive oil until coated. Arrange them on a baking pan in a single layer.
- Roast for 10 minutes.
- When the peppers are finished roasting, remove them from the oven.
- Use the slotted spoon to remove the shrimp from the marinade. Sprinkle the shrimp on top of the roasted veggies.
- Roast the shrimp and veggies until pink (about 8 additional minutes).
- Serve with tortillas and lime wedges.